A lot of things can happen and the causes can be diverse.
If your existing website shows one of the problems listed below or any other – at first, breathe calmly and don’t panic! Then send us an email – please don’t tell us your problem on the phone because of possible misunderstandings – with the exact details.
- Your website is not available all of a sudden?
- Your Hoster reports a malware or virus attack and blocked your website?
- You can’t login to your WordPress-Backend?
- You just see a text line beginning with ‘Fatal Error’?
- You cannot upload pictures anymore?
- Your website is increasingly running slower?
For a WordPress Emergency we charge €95.00 for which we provide you with a diagnosis and suggestions for improvement.
If you then entrust us to execute the optimization, we we will propose a suitable lump sum or work on an hourly rate of €65.00.
For the technical execution of this order it is required
- Login information of your WordPress-Backend.
- Login information of your provider to access your customer portal.
You can be assured, that all your personal and login information will be handled with maximum discretion. Also, your confidential information will be stored on a separated medium, which is not connected to the internet.